Friday, July 23, 2010

Blackhead cleanser for dry skin?

My face is generally blemish free but I have a problem with blackheads on my nose. I've tried all kinds of cleansers for dry skin and sensitive skin but most of them still end up drying out my face terribly and I have to stop using it. What over the counter cleanser should I look into? [Please give me full name of the product so I can purchase the exact product you guys refer me to :)]

Blackhead cleanser for dry skin?
best is : YVES SAINTLAURENT Cleanser and specifically the tonner. The best.
Reply:probably the 'clear %26amp; clear blackhead clearing' range might help
Reply:heat up olive oil soak a rag in it place on nose let stand for 2 min then use witch hazel to clean
Reply:A blackhead occurs when the trapped sebum and bacteria partially open to the surface and turn black due to melanin, the skin's pigment. Blackheads can last for a long time because the contents very slowly drain to the surface.





Click here for a list of products:


http://www.acne.org/findingsupplies.php
Reply:i have the same problem too.. the only way i can get rid of those is by having facial cleaning...
Reply:I'm sorry, i dont really know, i just wanted to than you so much for the song name, i owe you big time.are you a jeff hardy fan?


email me if you want


nerohardysgirl@yahoo.com
Reply:I would suggest the RElease Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. Sounds like you either need to do a deep cleaning or maybe even a REveal Facial Scrub





Information:


NutriMinC® RE9 RElease Deep Pore Cleansing Masque


Deep clean pores and refine skin with this super-strength masque that reaches deep into pores to draw out impurities and reveal improved skin color, clarity and visual firmness.





NutriMinC® RE9 REveal Facial Scrub


Clean skin and then infuse it with this high-powered, anti-aging formula that leaves skin cleansed, rejuvenated and youthful-looking.





You can purchase those via http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com





Angela
Reply:Dry skin always so irritating...I hate it so much...I suggest you try using Zenmend Derma Lotion from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com.





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Atopalm. This dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now. (Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.
Reply:Try apricot scrub, followed by a good oil free moisturizer.
Reply:Go to www.marykay.com and find a consultant near you. They have all sorts of cleansers for your facial problems. I use it and I am blackhead and pimple zit free! Go to the website and try it!
Reply:I will probably repeat myself...nothing ever worked for me til I tried Tea Tree Oil(3%).


Tea Tree Oil stinks but it works, do it right before you go to bed.You can buy at Walgreens and it will cost you $5.


It's natural and it works.


Good Luck.
Reply:what is on your nose is clogged pores, not black heads. If you have a dry skin type you should be using a cream or milk cleanser. The probable reason for your issue is that you are not using a moisturizer. Your skin tries to maintain a water oil balance and if it is lacking water it will produce more oil. Most people notice that oil in the nose, chin, forehead area. It wont take all the oil away when you achieve the balance, but it will slow it. Then with regular cleansing you wont have the clogged pores.
Reply:"Clean and Clear" helps me so much on those...
Reply:By some balckhead cleansing strips from Veet at your local chemist. If they dont have them, it's a bad shop.
Reply:use proactive
Reply:clearasil


proactive
Reply:POP DEM SUCKERS!!!!
Reply:use proactive. i think that it works very well!!!!
Reply:to take care of the blackheads use this nose strip thing it up roots them i use them sometimes and they work really well and show you how bad it was then wash your face and put moisturizer on it.
Reply:get a facial cleansing mask
Reply:u should use himalya face wasg for all skin types

frangipni

No comments:

Post a Comment